Looking for an easy-to-make and delicious recipe that’s a serious crowd pleaser? We have just what you need—a spin on classic deviled eggs.
From savory bacon to tasty roasted corn, these unique eggs are sure to be gobbled up right away!
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- A dash of Tabasco sauce
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Optional flavor additions include 1 or 2 tablespoons of:
- Prepared horseradish, drained
- Basil pesto (for green eggs)
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped herbs
GARNISH AND TOPPINGS IDEAS
- Smoked Spanish paprika
- Roasted corn
- Chopped bacon
- Cayenne pepper
- Crumbled cheeses (blue, feta, queso fresco, etc.)
- Place eggs in a single layer in a pot and cover with water (about 1 ½ inches above the eggs). Heat on high until water begins to boil; cover, lower heat and cook for one minute.
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water, let cool for 20 minutes.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks and placing in a medium bowl. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Place the whites on a separate serving platter.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and whip with a whisk by hand, in a food processor or with a stand mixer until smooth.
*This is where you would add any optional flavor additions*
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the halved egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika or other garnishes and toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!