When seeking the ultimate spring refreshment, look no further than this thirst-quenching mule—complete with a twist of something fruity.
Who said you had to be in Georgia to make this peachy-keen recipe? Even better: One of the ingredients required might already be in your herb garden. Sit back, relax and get to sippin’!
- Peach Vodka
- Ginger Beer
- Fresh Lemon
- Handful of Basil
- Grab your favorite copper mule mug or cocktail glass and fill with ice.
- Pour 1 part vodka and 3 parts ginger beer into each mug.
- Squeeze in desired amount of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix in basil leaves, to taste.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and basil leaves.