With fall sneaking in closer and closer, you may be starting to crave some of those warm autumn flavors.
Not ready to give up summer just yet? Not to worry—this refreshing (and easy to make) Gingered Apple Sparkler has a little bit of something for everyone, whether you choose to drink it while putting up Halloween decorations or while soaking up some sun on the porch.
- 1 ½ oz Citrus Vodka
- 1 ½ oz Sour Apple Liqueur
- Splash of Angostura Bitters
- 4 oz chilled Ginger Beer
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Fill ice shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, liqueur, and bitters.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an ice filled glass.
- Top with ginger beer and cherry.