The air is crisp, and our taste buds are yearning for something especially seasonal.
Whether it’s just for fun at home or a special autumnal treat for a gathering of friends, this Pumpkin Fluff Dip is an indulgent treat that’s a breeze to create.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 x 5-ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
• 1 x 15-ounce can solid pack pumpkin
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Put the heavy whipping cream and sugar into a bowl and whip until it has arrived at stiff peaks. It will begin to look like regular whip cream at this point. Place off to the side.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Then, fold in the whipped topping.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
4. Serve with ginger snaps, Nilla wafers, or cinnamon graham crackers.
*If preferred, buy a small pumpkin and carve out the top. Remove everything from inside and fill with the dip and sprinkle cinnamon on top, adding scallions for garnish.