Though kale can sometimes get a bad rap, this baby kale salad is sure to please.
With decadent goat cheese, fresh strawberries and flavors of Dijon and honey, you can’t go wrong with this crowd-pleasing—not to mention healthy—dish.
- A good handful of washed baby kale
- 4-5 strawberries, steam removed and cut into quarters
- 1-2 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- ¼ cup pecans (whole or chopped)
- Juice of 1 lemon (watch out for seeds!)
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a mason jar (or a mixing bowl) and secure the lid.
- Dip a pinky in and have a little taste—you might like a little more salt or pepper.
- For the salad, toss kale, strawberries and radishes in a mixing bowl, using enough dressing to coat well.
- Serve in your favorite salad bowl.
- Crumble your goat cheese and pecan on top.