As the air becomes crisp and the coziness factor increases, there’s nothing like having a delicious autumnal cocktail to welcome a new season.
Whether getting comfy on the couch at home or hosting a small gathering of your closest friends, this Spiced Spiked Apple Cider embodies all there is to love about fall.
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- Cointreau (orange flavored liqueur)
- Apple cider
- 1 Apple
- 1 Orange
- Use just enough Cointreau to coat the inside of your preferred glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add thinly sliced apples around perimeter of glass.
- Add 2 oz of Captain Morgan and fill with apple cider.
- Garnish with an orange segment.
- Enjoy your delicious fall cocktail!