This aromatic and caffeinated delight is a cocktail worth slowing down for. With herbal and coffee notes, this Italian Café has a little something for everyone.
The best part? It uses local coffee beans from Third Wave Coffee in Belding and is simple enough to make at home.
Third Wave Coffee believes that coffee is a catalyst for community. They source their beans through direct relationships with farmers, meaning quality and equality are guaranteed from seed to cup.
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- .75 oz Kahlua
- .75 oz Averna Amaro
- 1 oz Third Wave Coffee; cold brewed (A few beans saved for garnish)
1. Combine all ingredients into a Boston shaker without ice.
2. Shake vigorously 5 - 10 times to create a foam, then add ice and shake vigorously 5 - 10 times.
3. Pour neat into a martini style cocktail glass.
4. Place three Third Wave Coffee beans atop the center of the cocktail for aroma and garnish.