Looking for the perfect dip to bring with you to any tailgate or fall gathering that is fast, easy and everyone enjoys?
Look no further—we have the perfect recipe for you! Whether you're die hard for maize and blue or bleed green and white, this dip is sure to win over any crowd.
- 3, 8oz containers plain cream cheese
- 1 a small white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Franks red hot
- 2/3 Cups Monetary Jack or white cheddar, shredded
- About 1 ½ cup cooked, shredded Chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 6oz of blue cheese crumbles (as much or as little as you like), such as gorgonzola
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature
3. In a pan over low heat with a bit of oil, slowly cook onion & garlic about 8-10 minutes until translucent but not brown.
4. Combine garlic, onion, cream cheese, Franks, & cheese in a food processer (in a few batches if necessary).
5. Scrap cream cheese mixture into a bowl and mix in the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spread into a baking dish, cover dish with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes until warmed thru.
7. Remove from oven and carefully take foil off. Sprinkle with blue cheese return to oven for 5-8 minutes until cheese is melty
8. Serve with tortilla chips and celery